Woohoo, another release! Housters 5.7 is now LIVE on http://www.housters.com as well as the Google Play and Apple app stores. The big shiny new feature is push notifications… From the Housters mobile app, head over to the Settings > Notifications screen and choose which Housters alerts you would like to receive as push notifications. Enjoy!!
Full release notes below…
– Android and iOS push notifications for Housters alerts!
– Categorize your to-do tasks into separate custom to-do lists.
– Created a new Branding screen under the Accounts section, where you can customize the branding logo / text at the top of your dashboard, reports, and emails.
– New option on Add Tenant form for logging old security deposit payments.
– When logging a transaction and assigning it to a tenant or landlord, it will prompt asking if they want to add an invoice to bill them.
– The tenant dashboard now shows how many days over or under paid they are.
– For property managers, the landlord dashboard now shows how many days over or under paid they are.
– Improved performance on the Mint import.
– When exporting a report to PDF, it will ask if you want to share the PDF with a certain email address.
– The Occupancy Report now shows a calendar view of when each unit in the property was occupied or vacant.
– Don’t show the user’s billing status on the dashboard if they have an iOS subscription.
– Various bug fixes.